[Interest] QWebView doesn't display page

Tom Isaacson Tom.Isaacson at navico.com
Wed Jul 24 12:58:18 CEST 2013

We have a large application written in Qt for Windows and Linux that is several years old. I recently added a dialog containing a QWebView for a simple browser feature, but it never displays anything. loadFinished() is called so the page has been loaded. However, if I make a simple test program with the same code it works fine. I'm assuming there's something in our app that is preventing QWebView from displaying the page it has loaded but I have no idea what it might be. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be, or causes that I should investigate? I'm seeing the same behaviour in Windows and Linux.

Thanks,

Tom Isaacson