[Interest] Is QProcess really reentrant?

william.crocker at analog.com william.crocker at analog.com
Wed Jul 24 15:11:21 CEST 2013

> Debug symbols are missing, which unfortunately means we don't get line
> numbers... we can try, though.

Like I said, this is a one in a million. My app was running as root
on a production machine in Shanghai. I was able to grab the core file
and gdb it against the program. (I am checking my email from a motel
room (vacation) on the coast of Maine. Isn't technology wonderful.)

Thanks for all of the observations. You are probably correct that I
should simplify the code and remove the thread aspect. I wish I had more
time to respond, but it's time to hit the road.

Bill