[Interest] VNC with non-XCB QPA (embedded linux)

Juha Vuolle juvuolle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 11:47:35 CEST 2013

Hello,

I'm looking at what is most feasible Qt 5.1 QPA for an embedded linux
platform,
and the ability to run VNC server with it is one criteria.

So far I've been primarily looking at EGLFS and Wayland QPAs, not so much
the XCB.
For XCB the VNC is well catered for, but I was hoping to avoid it.

Is anyone aware of any practical means of using VNC with other QPAs than
the XCB?
(FWIW I'm targeting ARM based dev board with gles2, a pretty common setup I
believe).

Thanks for any thoughts,
Juha