[Interest] Crash in qxcbwindow.cpp Updatenetwmusertime using Qt5.0.2

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Sat Jul 13 10:33:48 CEST 2013

Hi,

My Qt Quick 2 app on Ubuntu 12.04 desktop version with Qt5.0.2 had been working fine.
However, when I tried to run application on Ubuntu 12.04 minimal version with Qt5.0.2, it crashes while launching app
and window focus is lost (nothing works if we key any key events to terminate)

The stack trace shows:

Updatenetwmusertime in src/plugins/platforms/xcb/qxcbwindow.cpp<http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/blobs/9a68dd015674a6c23764640977d83c272336d9c7/src/plugins/platforms/xcb/qxcbwindow.cpp>.

Please let me know what could be the probable reason as the same app had been running fine on Ubuntu 12.04 desktop version on target.

Am i missing any QtXcb packages?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth

DISCLAIMER: