[Interest] Qt3d sample app using Qt5.0.2

Ramakanthreddy Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy.Kesireddy at techmahindra.com
Tue Jul 16 07:26:49 CEST 2013

Hi,

When I tried to run Qt3d sample application on Ubuntu 12.04 minimal version with Qt5.0.2, it crashes while launching app in Jsbackend module.

Does Qt3d app needs any QQuickwindow as on the existing 12.04 minimal system, there is no window manager..?

Please let me know if am missing anything as the same app had been running fine on Ubuntu 12.04 desktop version on target.

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth

DISCLAIMER: