[Interest] QBS automoc

Joerg Bornemann joerg.bornemann at digia.com
Mon Jun 3 16:40:34 CEST 2013

Hi Ivan,

For qbs questions we have this mailing list:

> Hello, how do i enable "automocing" with qbs?

It is automatically enabled once your product depends on a Qt module.

> I'm have a cpp file (qcolorbutton.cpp), which includes moc file:
>
> #include  "qcolorbutton.moc"
>
> However, qbs ignores that line and generates wrong moc file (moc_qcolorbutton.cpp) which doesn't know about Private class.

The file name moc_qcolorbutton.cpp suggests that it is generated from
qcolorbutton.h. Do you have the Q_OBJECT macro in both, the .h and .cpp
file? Could you maybe provide some small example?

> Should i set some varialbe to enable automocing or i have to get rid ofQ_PRIVATE_SLOTs?

No, there are no variables to alter moc behavior.

BR,

Joerg