[Interest] Qt 5.1 can't find headers in third-party frameworks?

Israel Brewster israel at eraalaska.net
Tue Jun 4 22:09:49 CEST 2013

I'm hoping this is just something I'm doing wrong. I have a project which uses a third-party framework - specifically the EvernoteSDK-Mac.framework. I have this framework installed in /Library/Frameworks. When I build my project under Qt 5.0.1, it builds and runs properly. However, when I try with the 5.1 beta, the build fails, complaining about being unable to find one of the Evernote header files. I wouldn't think this would be a Qt issue, except literally the only change I made was building against Qt 5.1 rather than Qt 5.0.1. Even all the project build settings are identical. Why might it find the headers fine when building under Qt 5.0.1, but not find them when building under Qt 5.1.0beta?

Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Era Alaska
5245 Airport Industrial Rd