[Interest] Gerrit reviewers

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jun 5 23:19:23 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013 22.02.14, Samuel Gaist wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just sent a patch to gerrit and I would like to add the relevant
> reviewers as the documentation explains.
>
> Is there somewhere an official list of reviewers for gerrit or a mean to get
> them ? Specifically for Qt 4.8

You should be able to find them by doing a git log on the file(s) you changed
and similar files. Just be sure to skip people doing generic commits like
"change copyright year" or global search-and-replace.

Failing that, you can add the maintainer. If you google for "Qt maintainers",
you should find the page.

Also, please note that all changes to Qt 4.8 must land first in Qt 5 or they
need a good explanation why they don't apply to Qt 5.