[Interest] QML Custom Scene Graph animation?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 09:17:44 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Sletta Gunnar <Gunnar.Sletta at digia.com> wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2013, at 7:23 AM, Sletta Gunnar <Gunnar.Sletta at digia.com> wrote:

>> It would be helpful to know if this was ANGLE or desktop, which graphics card and whether aero and vsync is enabled, so I can try to reproduce it.
>
> Is this Win7 + MSVC2012 by any chance? I can reproduce it here, and it gets fixed by aa1b4c0943187d82e0c313b93559e99226a9c75a to QtBase.
>
> cheers,
> Gunnar
>

>> cheers,
>> Gunnar

>>> Hi Gunnar,
>>>
>>> Yes this happens with 5.1.
>>> In fact, i tried this with the june 1 snapshot release:
>>> http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-rc1/backups/2013-06-01-47/
>>>
>>> Is there any information you want me to provide?

Hi Gunnar,

I am using the wingw opengl version (this one to be exact:
http://master.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-rc1/backups/2013-06-01-47/qt-windows-opensource-5.1.0-rc1-mingw48_opengl-x86-offline-2013-06-01-47.exe)
The graphics card is an nvidia 670 with the latest drivers and vsync
set at it's default. I can't really say how it's set exactly since i'm
not on that computer now. Aero is enabled as well (i never disable
that).

If you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Mark