[Interest] Qt Styles

Andres L. andreslb151 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 03:58:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need a new style for an application I'm going to develop. I've looked for
it and I found three ways to make it:

1) Subclass QStyle and reimplement virtual functions (the static way)
2) Use QProxyStyle
3) Use Qt Style Sheets

I've particularly interested with the first one, but I actually don't know
exactly when to choose one of them. Moreover, I have not found any example
(easy to understand, at least) of the (1) and (2) options.

In the link there is an image with the style I need. For instance, in the
image I have a "circular" progress bar, I can't find how to make it.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4328/screx.png

Also, I need to know which of those 3 alternatives is the "lightest", I
mean, which consumes the minimum resources (less RAM?, less CPU?, etc.).

Thank you in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

Andres.