[Interest] QtCreator c++11 integration

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 07:51:31 CEST 2013

On terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2013 05.40.20, Adrian Stern wrote:
> Yes exactly! And in addition when creating a typedef like alias like this:
>
> Using vi = vector<int>;

The new syntax for "using" types is not supported yet, I guess. I don't see
the point of using it for where typedef can work (which is the case here).

The new "using" is useful when you want to restrict a template to fewer
parameters or something.

> Using this type should also show the expansion of vector<int>
>
> Vi var;                 // don't know if "new" is neccessary
> Var->@

PS: you should disable auto-capitalisation when writing emails. Your code will
not compile. It's "using", "vi" and "var".