[Interest] Set shader on QSGFlatColorMaterial?

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 00:59:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yet another scene graph related question :)
I have to say, the documentation in the scene graph department could
really use some more docs and advanced examples! The code leaves a lot
of guess work and there isn't much to find since this tech is quite
new.

Anyhow, I want to apply a shader to my flat material.
QSGFlatColorMaterial has a createShader() method that return a
QSGMaterialShader, but then what?

Also, how can i set multiple shaders on one material? since the flat
material i'm talking about now needs two. One for antialiasing
(playing with that [1]) and one for drawing a shadow.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] http://developer.download.nvidia.com/assets/gamedev/files/sdk/11/FXAA_WhitePaper.pdf