[Interest] QFileDialog is lovelier the second time around...

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Jun 17 15:57:33 CEST 2013

On 6/14/2013 5:06 PM, Till Oliver Knoll wrote:
> Am 14.06.2013 um 23:02 schrieb Till Oliver Knoll<till.oliver.knoll at gmail.com>:
>

>> That said, the Qt "cross-platform file dialog" is (was?) terribly slow with network mapped drives
>
> On Windows, I should add.

Yes, on Windows it's very slow.  I would love to use the native dialog
but unfortunately we need more control than what we can have with the
native ones.  I've tried setting the flag to force the QFileDialog to
use the native but it didn't work.  That was some time ago so maybe I
will look at that again.