[Interest] QFileDialog is lovelier the second time around...

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Jun 17 16:02:23 CEST 2013

On 6/15/2013 3:48 AM, Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Are you sure you are not compiling in debug mode?
> I use QFileDialog native (static) in my application, it's very fast to
> load, except in debug mode (where it takes a few seconds loading all
> dlls). Qt 4.8.1 under windows, mingw compiler

Positive.  Create a shortcut to a remote device in the path and then
disconnect the remote device.  It gets stuck trying to stat this.  Same
for any other broken short cuts.  Additionally, it seems dependent on
the depth and the number of files/directories it has to parse.  There is
at least one bug report.  QTBug-6039