[Interest] QFileDialog is lovelier the second time around...

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Mon Jun 17 17:45:38 CEST 2013

On 6/17/2013 10:09 AM, william.crocker at analog.com wrote:
> On 06/17/2013 09:57 AM, Duane wrote:

> That's the price we pay for viewing the entire contents of a directory
> in these "convenient" dialog windows when all you really want to do is
> just type the file name, "X". I'll keep my Unix command line, thanks.
>
> :-)

Not having much luck getting my Windows customers to learn unix command
line.  <g>

 From my POV, I don't see why I need to stat all of the files or
directories to display them.  If the user selects a subdirectory of one
of the files, maybe that's the time to stat it.  I guess it has to do
with the way it's displayed (icon, size etc.) for files but for
directories, I don't get it.