[Interest] Qt Installer Framework

Karsten Heimrich karsten.heimrich at digia.com
Tue Jun 18 12:25:26 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 18.06.2013 12:10, Graham Labdon wrote:

> So I created an installer using Qt installer framework and it runs on
> my PC.
>
> So I copied it to a USB stick to install on a different PC but when I
> run it I get an error dialog stating that it is not a valid win32
> application.
>
> If I run the installer from the USB stick on my PC I get the same error
>
> Does anyone know the reason for this?
>
> TIA

Following your description it is impossible to guess the problem. It
would be nice if you could provide more insights on how you build the
IFW, the Qt used to build the IFW and whatever you feel might be
important to followup on the issue. You can also open an issue on
https://bugreports.qt-project.org

--Karsten