[Interest] Webapplication in Qt Help needed

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:35:26 CEST 2013

How can I push a string into a field and press 'go' button in a webpage.
There is a website I am able to get the content. One field by name

Price :  Edit box    button-GO

I want to enter some value into the edit box and press the button 'GO' from
my Qt application. This is a web application in Qt. Is it possible?.

m_manager = new QNetworkAccessManager(this);

     connect(m_manager, SIGNAL(finished(QNetworkReply*)),

         this, SLOT(replyFinished(QNetworkReply*)));

m_manager->get(QNetworkRequest(QUrl("http://www.mywebsite.com/")));

 QByteArray data=pReply->readAll();

    QString str(data);

How can I obtain the 'Edit box' and enter some value in it and press
button go from my application. Please help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sujan