[Interest] Turn off default window hints in X11 using Qt5

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Fri Jun 21 11:57:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have tried the same earlier to achieve frameless window with no title,minimize,maximize and close button hints.

However, it seems that window manager ignores the same while trying to set using  setFlags API.

On target board, currently Ubuntu 12.04 desktop image is flashed.
Does it helps to resolve this issue if I flash Ubuntu 12.04 Minimal image?

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth