[Interest] QWebView values are updated but correspondingly its not updating on click.

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:44:00 CEST 2013

[code]
    QWebElement selectBox2 =
    m_WebView->page()->mainFrame()->findFirstElement("select[id=hostid]");
    selectBox2.setFocus();
    selectBox2.evaluateJavaScript("this.selectedIndex = 2");

    QWebElement button_click =
m_WebView->page()->mainFrame()->findFirstElement("input[type=submit]");
    if(button_click.isNull())
        return;
    button_click.evaluateJavaScript("this.click()");
[/code]
Please check the snippet above. I am able to make a selection from the
option and able to click. But it seems the selection is not updated in
QWebView. So when it's click it doesnt show me the updates. I think
although I can see in  QWebView the values are changed but it's not updated
with the changed values.
Please help me whats going wrong in this... Thanks Sujan

--
Thanks & Regards
Sujan