[Interest] Bounties on Qt features

Dirk Groeneveld dirk at offcamberdata.com
Thu Jun 27 07:45:34 CEST 2013

Sorry for the late reply.

No, QDockWidget is not the same at all. That's built to do docking windows
on the sides of a main window. It doesn't fill the whole screen, and
because it puts the widgets into four areas (top, left, right, bottom),
it's not as flexible as the real thing. There are many configurations that
are possible (and useful) in Eclipse, that are not possible with
QDockWidget.

Dirk