[Interest] qApp desktop weirdness

Dom dom at dotzteam.com
Fri Mar 1 15:14:36 CET 2013

Hey,

It seems that the compiler is right. :)

As QCoreApplication does not have a member called desktop.
But QApplication does!

http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qcoreapplication.html
http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-4.8/qapplication.html

It was a long time ago when I was developing in Qt using C++. These days I'm using PySide, but I suppose you need to include <QApplication> instead of <QtCore> or something similar. :)

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Tibold