[Interest] Access forms from an called class?

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 14:20:15 CET 2013

I have my main window which accesses its form. I have another (non-GUI)
class I have written that takes BTLE messages in and decodes them. This
blte_commands class is called from MainWindow and works out what the
message is and what to do with it.

I would then like to change values back on the mainwindow ui form
depending on what blte_commands decodes.

I was thinking I could maybe pass a pointer from mainwindow to
blte_commands and access the form directly from blte_commands, but
failed with that.

Is what I am trying to do good practice? Is there a way to do this and
if so, how should I do it please?

Thanks!