[Interest] QSqlDatabase segfault - me or Qt5?

Mark Summerfield list at qtrac.plus.com
Mon Mar 4 15:52:07 CET 2013

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:49:35 +0000
<bill.king at nokia.com> wrote:
> Not enough info in the backtrace. Hrm. I did see this many years ago,
> but I can't remember what caused it. Some form of being a bit too smart
> for my own good I suspect ;)
>
> Exact line in the destructor could help. Are you deriving from the
> QSqlDatabase class? Or maybe holding a pointer to a deleted copy? Maybe
> a valgrind --tool=memcheck run may shed some light.
[snip]

I'm not holding any QSqlDatabase pointers nor using threading.

Basicaly I just have a class that is being tested using the QtTest
framework.

I did a cut down version to show you but that doesn't segfault, so
clearly the error is in my own code.

Thanks!

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd, www.qtrac.eu
    C++, Python, Qt, PyQt - training and consultancy