[Interest] Access forms from an called class?

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Mon Mar 4 17:08:02 CET 2013

OK, I did that and I finally got the btle class returning the data. I
must say though, I am not at all convinced this is a great way of doing
it, because now I'll have a couple of hundred routines in the main class
that deal with decoding each message that's passed back. I can't pass a
generic message back, because different BTLE messages contain different
sorts of data that need to be dealt with in their own way. It seems to
me a much nicer way to do this would be in the btle class and not
clutter up the MainWindow.

I'm probably misunderstanding something or just going about this in
totally the wrong way though. :~/