[Interest] Status of project Korhal

Stephan Kanthak stylon at gmx.de
Tue Mar 5 10:30:53 CET 2013

Hi,

a few months ago I came here with some OMAP4 related issues that I got
fixed my way. Samuel pointed me to project Korhal and while I didn't try
it immediately I now found the time to try it (and I also like the
idea). Yet I didn't get beyond some compiler issues as soon as it hits
the first Qt source code, but I think I can fix that.

As I may want to port the code also to Android 4.2.1 I would like to
know what the status of that project is. Is there anybody who I can ask
for details (beyond the blog/wiki entries that are there)? If successful
I may be able to provide a 4.2.1 setup for the original Kindle Fire,
just in case someone is interested in that (hardware is pretty similar
to the mid-age Pandaboards, so it's likely that'll work quickly, too).
Would the project Korhal repository be the right place for that?

Best,
Stephan