[Interest] Styling a single QTreeWidgetItem

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Wed Mar 6 16:54:01 CET 2013

Op 6-3-2013 16:19, Sensei schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> I don't know if this is possible, but how can I style a single
> QTreeWidgetItem?
>
> In particular, I'd like to make it look like Xcode's root project node,
> which is "taller" and with borders. (see http://i.stack.imgur.com/gc7ku.png)
>
> I've tried to use a custom CSS, but I'm evidently using it wrong.
>
> Thanks & Cheers!
Use a custom delegate.
libQxt contains QxtItemDelegate[1] that styles the root nodes in trees
in a different way. That could work as inspiration even if you don't use
it directly.

I know of no way to do this using style sheets.

André

[1] http://libqxt.bitbucket.org/doc/0.6/qxtitemdelegate.html

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!