[Interest] Multiple windows app modal?

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Wed Mar 6 18:01:47 CET 2013

On 05-Mar-2013, at 5:02 PM, Alex Malyushytskyy wrote:

> I believe your case is outside of the normal usage pattern of modal
> windows/dialogs.

Our application does many things outside the normal usage pattern.

> Remember you can always disable any window at any time and leave only
> desired windows accessible to user.

Yes, that approach had occurred to me. I guess that's what I need to do- the activation of unwanted windows appears to happen before I get a chance to filter events, even though my eventFilter function is installed on the application itself.

Thank you, Alex. You seem to be the one who is willing to answer my often bizarre questions!

-John