[Interest] ListView text item delegate property setting issue

Steve Pavao vstevenpavao at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 01:41:05 CET 2013

Preface: I am initializing a ListView's currentIndex to -1 in my QML, and I am later populating the List Model and the ListView's currentIndex to values which are read from a remote database via C++ code.  This all works well.

The problem I am having is that I haven't found a reliable way to be able to set the associated text delegate's font.bold and font.pixelSize properties once I set the ListView's currentIndex to that desired value programatically.  (I want the text for the item at the currentIndex to show in bold and at a larger pixelSize).

In other words, how/where can I properly set the font properties of a particular text delegate item to true, after I've set the currentIndex of the associated ListView programatically, (which currently occurs at a time after the list text delegate items were created).

Hopefully this makes sense.  Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.