[Interest] Multiple windows app modal?

Alex Malyushytskyy alexmalvtk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 00:41:17 CET 2013

It might be different guidelines for different system, but
the only restriction I would expect from top level disabled window is that
it cannot receive input from the user.
And it is supposed to be able to become active cause you might need to move
the window.

If in your case it seems unreasonable you may play with focus policy
(change it on top enablining/disabling) , overrode focusIn, focusOut
function or install custom event handler.

Regards,
    Alex

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Scott Aron Bloom <scott.bloom at onshorecs.com