[Interest] gstreamer is not enabled in Qt5

Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy at mahindrasatyam.com
Thu Mar 14 14:49:25 CET 2013

Hi,

In the Qt5(on ubuntu 12.04) configure  verbose gstreamer is not enabled, though I installed the libgstreamer-0.10-dev.

gstreamer.cpp:fatal error: gst/gst.h:No such file or directory.

If I provide the path to locate gst.h, it throws error:

gst/interfaces/propertyprobe.h:20:20:fatal error:global.h:No such file or directory.

But when we tried to locate global.h,there are several references from qt5/qtbase/util/lexgen/global.h and
/usr/include/QtGStreamer/QGst/global.h (Qt4.x version)
/usr/include/QtGStreamer/QGlib/global.h (Qt4.x version)

Let me know if anyone could enable gstreamer in Qt5 build and successful play the video using
qmlvideo example application.

Appreciate if someone could provide info to enable gstreamer support in Qt5

Thanks and Regards,
Ramakanth

DISCLAIMER: