[Interest] 答复: how to block run function of QRunnable class

Amogh Kudari amogh.kudari5 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 06:30:43 CET 2013

Hi Pengliang,

        It's *not **QthreadPool*  I referred to. Its *QThreadPoolThread *which
is derived from QThread. I am referring QT5.0.

//QThreadpool.cpp
/*
    QThread wrapper, provides synchronizitaion against a ThreadPool
*/
class *QThreadPoolThread *: public *QThread*
{
public:
    QThreadPoolThread(QThreadPoolPrivate *manager);
    void run();
    void registerTheadInactive();

    QThreadPoolPrivate *manager;
    QRunnable *runnable;
};

and

//QThread.h

class Q_CORE_EXPORT QThread : public QObject
{
public:
    // default argument causes thread to block indefinetely
    bool wait(unsigned long time = ULONG_MAX);

    static void sleep(unsigned long);
    static void msleep(unsigned long);
    static void usleep(unsigned long);

};