[Interest] gstreamer is not enabled in Qt5

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Mar 19 16:00:45 CET 2013

On terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013 12.03.48, Ramakanthreddy_Kesireddy wrote:
> I couldnot find gstreamer 0.10.38..So I installed 0.10.36 as gstreamer
> should be <1.0 but still getting the same error as mentioned below.
>
> Any pointers to enable gstreamer in configure verbose output?

You've already done that. Your gstreamer is broken.

This is not a Qt problem. You need to fix your gstreamer header bugs before it
will compile.

As you can see here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-base/tree/gst-libs/gst/interfaces/propertyprobe.h?id=RELEASE-0.10.36

gst/interfaces/propertyprobe.h in version 0.10.36 does not have an include for
global.h. Your headers are either corrupt or have been modified by someone
else. Track the change down and fix it.