[Interest] Program runs only on four core processors.... sometimes.

Calogero Mauceri mauceri at actgate.com
Thu Mar 21 09:43:21 CET 2013

In your tests try to double check also the status of the machine TCP/UDP
ports.
On Windows the commad should be

netstat -an

It helped me debugging an application I wrote that was consuming all the
ports available in the machine
(opening and closing consecutively a huge amount of TCP connections).

Hope that helps,
Calogero