[Interest] Qt builds

Soroush R soroush.rabiei at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 15:13:59 CET 2013

> In my Qt distro builded MariaDB plugin (not official MySQL). Maybe they
> has incompatibles. What do you think?

I have no idea how MariaDB is organized but I'm pretty sure the main
problem with MySQL in 64 bit is not an API-level issue. It looks like an
ABI break in build process. I don't think there is a difference between
non-official and official sources. If either of two libs can be compiled
with MinGW (successful PIE+ code with exported symbols) it should work
properly.
In my case, I can use MySQL in 64 bit Qt with my personal compile of MySQL
connector. No chance with official binaries though.