[Interest] How to use the ModelTest in my project?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 24 22:51:23 CET 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 8:49 PM, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to include the modeltest in my project, but i seem to fail
> quite badly doing that. Here is what i'm doing.
>
> 1. I'm following this "guide": http://qt-project.org/wiki/Model_Test
> which btw is wrong. There is no "modeltest.pri" anymore. There is only
> modeltest.pro..
> 2. i put all the modeltest files in my project.
> 3. then i add "include(modeltest.pro)" to my pro file
> 4. then in my main.cpp i add: "#include <modeltest.h>"
> -- fine till here --

All you really need to do is, add the sources/headers from the
modeltest to your project so they are compiled. Then instantiate a
ModelTest object in your own code whereever you create your model, the
constructor takes your model and once you put your model into a view
it'll start asserting (aka crashing assuming you build in debug mode)
your application.

Andreas