[Interest] QTableView

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Wed Mar 27 10:02:03 CET 2013

Hi,

First of all, please don't hijack somebody elses thread. Create a
completely new message to the list instead of a reply in which you just
edit the subject line. You're messing up threading.

Op 27-3-2013 6:43, pengliang(??) schreef:

> Hi All
>
>          QtableView display sql table.
>
> But I want to merge data of two columns in sql table to one column in
>  QtableView.
>
> Eg:
>
> Sql table:
>
> 1       2       3       4       5       6
>
> Aa    bb     cc     dd     ee     ff
>
> Gg    hh     ii       jj       kk     ll
>
> QtableView
>
> 1               2                3
>
> Aabb         ccdd          eeff
>
> Gghh         iijj               kkll
>
> I want to design a Sql Model for QtableView,but I don't know how to do it!
>
> Anybody has good idea?

Either do the merge in SQL, or create a proxy model to do the merge for you.

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!