[Interest] QRegExp help: boundaries

Sensei senseiwa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 11:57:42 CET 2013

On 3/27/13 11:47am, paulf at free.fr wrote:
> [...]

Paul, that saved my day! It's a very useful tool!

There is a little catch here, though: I must use "\\documentclass\\b",
without a preceding \b, or it wouldn't be recognized.

I assume that "nothing" isn't a valid boundary here.

Am I right?

Thank you very much, again: that qt example is neat!

Cheers!