[Interest] Class static members access on QThreads

Michael Dougras Silva micdoug.silva at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 15:20:32 CET 2013

Hi all,

I am a newbie in QT, and I have difficulties in using QThreads. What occurs
is that i created one class named Logger what functions like a stream to a
log file.
This class maintains some static attributes (QFile and QTextStream) what
refers to a log file. I use this class always I want to write logs, but
when I try to use
a Logger inside a QThread, the application crash. I cannot use this class
Logger inside a Thread? How can I fix this?
Sorry for my English, I am a newbie in English too.