[Interest] Default delegate with QTableView and QSqlTableModel

Tr3wory tr3w at freemail.hu
Wed Mar 27 20:32:06 CET 2013

Hi all,

I have a QTableView and a connected QSqlTableModel. The database is an
SQLite database with two columns, the types are TEXT and INTEGER.

Everything is works as expected, except I don't get QSpinbox as a
editor for the INTEGER column, so I can write there anything, and
since the SQLite can store TEXT in an INTEGER column, I don't even get
an error...

So what can I do?
Can I set the type (QVarinat::Int) of the column somehow (in the model
or in the view)?
If I use setItemDelegateForColumn on the view manually, can I use a
ready made delegate somehow
or the only possible solution is to create a SpinBoxDelegate for myself?

Cheers,
tr3w