[Interest] Default delegate with QTableView and QSqlTableModel

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Thu Mar 28 14:52:51 CET 2013

Op 28-3-2013 14:42, Tr3wory schreef:
> Thank you for the tip, the QIdentityProxyModel looks promising. And
> yes, the QSpinBox is not good enough for qlonglong in general. What
> about a QLineEdit with a proper input mask?
Can be done.
Note that you can supply your own editors to the model/views system,
even when using the default delegates. See QItemEditorFactory. You can
register your own editors with the factory by subclassing
QItemEditorCreatorBase to return whatever editor you like, and then
registering it with the delegate's factory using
registerEditor(QVariant::LongLong, yourLongLongCreator).

André

--
You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!