[Interest] Combine PDF files into a single PDF File

Robert Wood robert.wood at apostrophe.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 19:12:23 CET 2013

Don't know about specifically with Qt, but you can use the command line
tool pdfkt in the following way:

pdftk *.pdf cat output concatenated.pdf

You end up with a file called concatenated.pdf

You can do other tricks.

You can run that from Qt I am sure and end up with what you want.

It's in Linux repositories.