[Interest] Combine PDF files into a single PDF File

Guido Seifert wargand at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 08:42:12 CET 2013

Don't be surprised. Writing PDFs is not too difficult. At least not
for the base functionality. Rendering PDFs is a totally different
thing. Far beyond the scope of what Qt is. Maybe libpoppler could
be integrated as 3rd party software into Qt, but I don't know this
is possible or even desirable.

Guido