[Interest] Unable to build MySQL driver (QMYSQL) for Qt5

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sun Mar 31 19:14:01 CEST 2013

On domingo, 31 de março de 2013 11.52.48, Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi wrote:
> <code>mbnoimi-pc mysql # qmake “INCLUDEPATH+=/usr/local/include”
> “LIBS+=-L/usr/local/lib -lmysqlclient_r” mysql.pro WARNING:
> /opt/Qt5.0.1/5.0.1/Src/qtbase/src/plugins/sqldrivers/qsqldriverbase.pri:4:
> Unable to find file for inclusion qt_plugin Project MESSAGE:
> Warning: unknown QT: sql-private</code><br>

First of all, don't send email with HTML. More importantly, don't send HTML-
only email. I will not reply to another one of yours.

Second: you ran Qt 4's qmake.

If you installed from an Ubuntu package, try like this:
	qmake -qt5 LIBS+=-lmysqlclient_r

but also check if they don't have a pre-built MySQL driver.

If you installed from the SDK, use the full path to the qmake binary that came
with that.