[Interest] Qwt and upgrading to Qt 5

DeanNelson at aol.com DeanNelson at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 01:10:54 CET 2013

I really didn't have any problems that I can remember. I had a bigger issue
 in my own code making the conversions from Qt4 to Qt5. Just make sure that
you  have

greaterThan(QT_MAJOR_VERSION, 4): QT += widget

in your *.pro file. That will allow you to still compile under Qt4. There
are a few more issues but they are Qt5 related and not Qwt.

Regards,
Dean Nelson

In a message dated 3/21/2013 3:52:22 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,