[Interest] Qt State Machine Framework C++

antonio.cano.gomez at ovi.com antonio.cano.gomez at ovi.com
Fri May 3 08:36:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

I would like to begin a project related the Qt State Machine Framework C++. This project is for the university.

I do not want to use this for user interfaces, but for other kind of systems.

I like very much Qt State Machine Framework C++, but because qt5 is qml oriented, I am afraid that at some point Qt State Machine Framework C++ will be discontinued.

Please, could someone give me some update about the actual of Qt State Machine Framework C++ on qt5?

Could some one very close to Qt tell me the honest opinion about the possibility that Qt State Machine Framework C++ could be discontinued?

Thanks in advance!