[Interest] Qt State Machine Framework C++

André Somers andre at familiesomers.nl
Mon May 6 10:30:46 CEST 2013

Op 5-5-2013 15:52, Sean Harmer schreef:
> On 05/05/2013 13:54, Antonio wrote:
>> Thanks for replying.
>>
>> I Will work on it.
>>
>> Please, if someday it is Going to Be deprecated, would be nice to
>> know that.
>
> There is no reason at all to think it will be deprecated. It is a nice
> self-contained framework that finds use in all sorts of places.
>
> Have fun designing state machines :)
  I can recommend you watch this very good presentation [1] from the
2011 Developer Days to get some good ideas on how you can leverage Qt
State Machines with QML UI's.

André

[1]
http://qt-project.org/videos/watch/anatomy-of-real-world-apps-dissecting-cross-platform-apps-written-using-qt

> Sean
>

>> Best Regards!

You like Qt?
I am looking for collegues to join me at i-Optics!