[Interest] QSqlDatabase

Duane duane.hebert at group-upc.com
Wed May 8 14:50:52 CEST 2013

On 5/8/2013 1:46 AM, Andre Somers wrote:
> Op 7-5-2013 18:06, Duane schreef:
>>
>> I don't think this is a Qt error, nor an error in our apps as nothing
>> has chanced in them.  I'm assuming it something else affecting the
>> server.  We aren't the only application on this database.  I need some
>> way to find what is causing it.  I am adding some debugging to report
>> the database errors but the .err file from mysql shows no errors so I am
>> not optimistic.
> You might want to investigate the stability of your network connection
> between your server and your client.

Thanks, but when I said server, I meant the MySql server software.
These apps are on the same physical machine.  Remote access to SCADA
systems etc. use network connections.

I'm starting to think that it's the number of connections so I've
increased that.  But what bothers me is that there are no errors in the
MySQl .err log.  Just the normal start/stop stuff.