[Interest] SSL compilation error building on Mac

Gil Moses gil at waves.com
Thu May 9 23:18:59 CEST 2013

(resend)

>> Look at the first "Leaving directory" after the error. That's where you have to
be in order to run that command-line.

Unfortunately make doesn't  tell me that,  as you would see in my first post. (my make is v 3.81).
However I tried to cd to an inner directory (/qtbase/src/network$ ) so that gcc finds the cpp. Indeed, the command line with -c produced the same original error, but using -E  I receive the error:

cc1plus: error: .pch/debug-shared/QtNetwork_debug: No such file or directory

It's as if gcc needs to know several directories, not just the current one.

Gil.