[Interest] How to have 3 QTreeWidgets in a QScrollView share the same set of scroll bars

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri May 10 22:14:29 CEST 2013

I am redesigning part of my gui to use 3 QTreeWidgets laid out vertically embedded in a ScrollView. What I would like to achieve is to have all three TreeWidgets share a single unified ScollBar. Currently if any items within one of the TreeWidgets is opened then the scrollbars appear but just for that widget. I guess I would like to be able to tie the act of the QTreeWidget Growing/shrinking to the size of the Encompassing QScrollView so that I can turn off the scroll bars for each of the TreeWidgets.

In effect I need the QTreeWidget to grow to a size that would show all the items instead of creating scrollbars. Is this even possible.?

Thanks
Mike Jackson