[Interest] Corner Widget not visible

Samuel Gaist samuel.gaist at edeltech.ch
Thu May 16 16:14:40 CEST 2013

Based on your last email regarding the possibility of using vertical headers with QTabWidget... Are you trying to add your QPushButton to a QTabWidget using East or West tab positions ?
If that's the case, the documentation states that corner widgets are only working properly with North and South tab positions.